To subscribe to our RSS feed you will need an RSS reader (also known as a news aggregator) and the URL (web address) of our RSS feed.
1. Download or login to an RSS Reader / News Aggregator
While there are many readers, we have a compiled short list of popular options:
- Apple Mail (Mac OS)
- NewsFire (Mac OS)
- Gruml (Mac OS)
- Microsoft Outlook (Win)
- Feed Demon (Win)
- Great News (Win)
2. Make note of our RSS Feed URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/thehorinkogroup
A news aggregator or RSS reader is a web or desktop-based application that collects and displays news headlines and summaries from sources that you have designated.
An RSS feed is an XML document that contains the news headlines and summaries.
3. If you have chosen a desktop-based reader, install it on your computer. If you wish to use a web-based service, visit and login to the reader site of your choice.
4. Insert the url of the news feed (there is usually an "add feed" button)
5. Many of the desktop-based readers will allow you to set the interval that the software will look for a feed update. Web-based readers typically check for updates immediately.
6. The information in THG’s News Feed will be updated when the feed contains new content.