The Horinko Group’s latest headline spotlights a white paper recently published entitled “A New Mindset for Corporate Sustainability.” Published by a group of international academic experts and sponsored by BT and Cisco, the paper uses case studies to illustrate the authors' main argument that sustainability can drive commercial success and lead businesses to craft new products and services.
The following experts were involved in producing the paper:
- Professor David Grayson, director, Doughty Centre for Corporate Responsibility, Cranfield School of Management
- Professor Zhouying Jin, director, Center for Technology Innovation and Strategy Studies of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences; chairman, Future 500, China
- Dr Mark Lemon, Centre for Resource Management and Efficiency, Cranfield University
- Dr Miguel Angel Rodriguez, director of the Base of the Pyramid Learning Lab, and Lecturer in General Management, IESE
- Business School, University of Navarra, Spain
- Professor Sarah Slaughter, senior lecturer, Behavioral and Policy Sciences, Sloan Management School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Professor Simon Tay, Singapore Institute for International Affairs, National University of Singapore
Download a PDF copy of the report.